Saturday, January 25, 2014

Super Mario Sunshine Is Apart Of My Soul

Some might say that saying it's apart of my soul is going a bit to far, well I say to them: suck it.
This was one of the first games I got really into
No matter how many other games I play and get obsessed with, I always come back to this one.
My GameCube memory card is missing -I know it's tragic- therefore I had to start this game over.
This is not that bad. Actually, It's perfect.
I got to start this wonderful game all over again and I made it further into the game than I had ever before and in only a couple of days.
Every time I see Mario I now see him with a water pump on his back.
It pains my when in other Mario games he can't jump up and grab the ledge of a cliff or block.
This post is taking way to much time.
I should be playing Mario instead.
What am I doing here on the computer?
I could be defeating Bowser Jr.
I need to go.

Until I recharge, Honeybadgerbabe.



No comments:

Post a Comment